Terms & Conditions – “SUMMER DHAMAKA”
- Your entering the said contest shall be deemed as your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- This contest is solely for Indian citizens above the age of 18 years residing in India.
- You expressly agree and acknowledge that the participation in the contest is at your sole risk and responsibility. The contest is provided on an 'As Is' and 'As Available' basis.
- Participant/owner of a MSISDN through which the contest is played will be responsible for all/any action that has been initiated/ actioned/ completed through their MSISDN. Any Gratification(s) of the contest would be given to the owner of the MSISDN (Mobile bill should be in the name of the winner) from which a user/caller participates in the contest.
- J9 and its partners are not responsible for any failure of systems/technology etc. as a result of which the response does not reach the service/application of the contest.
-Participants SMS to J9 in regards to participation in the contest will be treated as an electronic communication and we will assume that you have also given us consent to receive communication from us electronically on the same mobile phone. J9 expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. Neither does J9 make any warranty that the services will meet your requirements, or the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; nor does J9 make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained through the service or that defects in the software will be corrected. J9 reserves the right to stop the contest at any time and/or change, modifies, withdraw, or extend the contest without any prior notice and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. J9 reserves the right to withdraw/change / modify the content and terms and conditions at its own discretion and without any prior notice and / or assigning any reason. Therefore, you are advised to regularly check for any amendment(s) or update(s) of the terms and conditions. J9 reserves the right to withdraw from the contest at its own discretion and without any prior notice and / or assigning any reason. In case J9 is withdrawing contest, J9 is only liable to give the winners gratifications as won by them during the time contest was running. This contest is open to the users on Sms platform. To participate through Sms a user has to send 'WIN' to 57272. This is a limited period contest; The Contest shall run from a period of 60 days starting from 28th March 2012 and ending on 26th May 2012 (hereinafter referred as "Contest Period").
- All the unique users will receive an engagement message. Incomplete information provided under this contest shall not be entertained and shall stand disqualified, without intimation. Selection of the winners for each prize will be based on the highest number of points scored in the minimum time, at the sole discretion of J9 which shall be final and binding.
- Rules & Conceptualization of the game are as follows -
-The Contest will be in the form of 10 different questions daily to be answered correctly by the Subscriber, the Subscriber having the maximum number of correct answers will attain the maximum score. The questions will be based on different topics like Festival ,Monuments, Culture, History etc specific to a particular telecom circle on the basis of mobile number series. Every correct answer will carry 10 points. Subscriber scoring maximum points during the Contest Period will be eligible for the Prize/s. Gratifications will be as follows:
-Subscriber scoring maximum score at the end of the Contest Period will be the winner of the Contest and will be winner of the Mega Prize
-Gratification details are as follows:
-MEGA PRIZE- Rs 1 Lac (Will be given to the Top scorer till 26th May-12)
-Daily Prizes- Worth Rs 50,000(Mobile Phones, Recharges, T-Shirts, Cash, Watches etc.) will be given to the top scorer of the day.
-Eligibility for Daily Prize: User has to give 3 correct answers every day to get eligible for the daily prize. Winner will be the highest scorer of the day.
In case of more than one highest scorer or in other words in case of more than one user with same highest score winner will be selected on the basis of first cum first serve basis to user scoring the highest points in minimum time.
-The Contest shall be open till 0000 hrs in night, during each day of the Contest Period.
- Rules of the Game: For each correct answer user will get 10 points.
- Gratification worth Rs.1.5 Lac (includes Daily + Mega prizes) will be given to the customers during the contest. Daily winner(s) shall be taken out of with respect to the numbers scored.
- Contest is open to mobile subscribers of BSNL- West Zone.
- Winners will be informed about gratification only by direct calling from J9 customer care service. No other communication will be made apart from this.
- For any assistance, contact the customer care for 57272(J9 Mobile). The Customer Care Number for J9 Mobile is +91-9818710304.
- All applicable government taxes if/any on prizes are to be borne by the winners.
- Courier cost of the gratification would be beard by the Winner.
- Any expenditure with regards to delivery of Mega prizes will be a responsibility of the winner.
- Gratification will be disbursed within maximum period of 90 days. The prize(s) shall be given to the winners subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations / processes / formalities in connection with the prizes and on production of all such documents / papers as required by J9 before accepting the delivery of the prize. Any failure on the part of the winner to comply with directions issued by J9 or any objection from the operator (if the winner is from their network) on winner, shall entitle J9, in its own discretion to cancel and forfeit the prize(s) for the said winner.
- Winner has to submit his/her relevant documents within 7 working days of the call received from J9 Customer care service regarding prizes or any other gratification else the gratifications will be declared as null and void & we would declare another winner.
- J9 takes no responsibility of product performance or product promise/features. Winners should contact the brand/company directly in case of any complaints.
- Question and answer options as give in this contest are picked from public domain and are to the best of our knowledge. In case of disagreement J9's decision will be final and binding.
- Neither the employees of J9 nor the families or relatives of employees of J9 are eligible to participate in the said contest.
- The decision of J9 with respect to all transactions under this offer shall be final and binding.
- J9 or its directors / officers / affiliated companies will in no way be responsible for circumstances beyond its control, which hinder the completion of the contest.
- All disputes are to be settled under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi.